Saturday, September 09, 2006

Public appology

Due to my lacking computer that seems to be still having trouble I have been absent. First I wish to appologize to my friends at crochetmania. Since my puter went down I have been unable to access the web site as well as others. I have let swap obligations suffer and have been unable to say why here on my blog as it was too unaccessable to me. I was unable to email from the library as they do not allow emailing there(long story) I have let some of you down with the mysterybox which is safely in my care and will be mailed by next week. I also have not sent my tote not kitchen items which also shall be in the mail by next week. To my partners who have had to wait I truely from my heart am sorry. This computer thing has eatten up my spare money that I use for shipping.
Next I wish to appologize to Lucy @ calPals who I have not sent cards to as I should and am sorry. Your cards were lovely and I am just a slacker with a lot on my plate right now. Also my obligation for the survivor was also badly interrupted there when the package I sent with a beautiful towl and wash cloths was eaten by the post office machines and un salvageable. I also am sorry for any other obligations there I may have missed.
Lastly for the pass the sq people who signed up and started to work sqs and sent them to me I also must appologize. when I got sick my husband packed up some items and the sqs was one of those and when cleaning I found them. I have 2 sqs here that need passed however it seems a bust and no one has asked questions except one person. the sqs I have I will add my rows and return them to the original owner for you to finish up.
Too all my friends I am sorry I have not pulled my weight. I am the weakest link today and I appologize. I sincerly mean that and hope we can all still be buddies.

3 comments:

A Playful Yarn Again said...

We all have our bumps.....sometimes big ol' potholes.....
Glad to see you're back and active again!!

Anonymous said...

Well it's good to see you up & running again. Could you maybe e-mail other pass the square-ers and ask them to return the squares to the original owners,too, if they still have them? Thanks!

Trish said...

I loved the pass the square idea. Would you mind if I started my own list for a pass the square thingy?? I have one that needs to be returned to the owner, i added my rows already and i have a 12 inche square that i started for myself.

I just loved this idea and would hate for it to die :(