Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just another day Kinda

Today was just another sat. so far! I am a bit excited about the recent DVD purchase of "The man who shot liberty vallance" Staring John Wayne and James Stewart. I love the old John Wayne classics I like them when I crochet. It also id my hubby's fav movies also. I am a sq and a half away from being done with the scrap gahn CAL. It will be a beauty that I will take along to Mexico in November. Ive been a bit busy with summer day stuff and tomorrow my middle sone turns 10! Boy do they grow fast! I also started listing at ebay again put up some sock yarn and mohair. Incase you wanna see my ebay user is fivefold5
Tomorrow will be a full day with nursing home ministry and a birthday/dads day cook out! As for tonight my 2 fav guys (my hubby and John Wayne) and my fav pass time CROCHET!!!!

No comments: