Monday, November 21, 2005

Happy Anneversary!!!

To ME!!! Today is my anneversary!! Larry and I have been married for 13 years today!! And oddly enough the day was very similar to today weather wise here in PA! Overcast and threatening rain!!! It actually did rain in the afternoon!!! I am still in love more than ever than the day I got married. And I would do it all again in a minute. In fact in April when we were in Mexico we renewed our vowes with our team right on the street. That was cool. SO I actually do have 2 wedding rings!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! That is so cool that you renewed your vows in Mexico! You two love-birds have a wonderful day!

Vicki said...

Awww... congratulations! I hope I can say the same thing in 13 years! I'm coming up to 2!

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. How nice that you renewed your vows. My parents are also celebrating their anniversary today, 58 years and going strong. May you have as many years to celebrate a happy marriage. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pam