Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Oh the many things us crochet-a-holics have to be thankful for
yarn-discounted
hooks-a new color in the size we already have 3 of
patterns-the 100th free one we just gotta print out for someday
yarn-at a yard sale or second hand shop
one more row-completed on the 63 sq CAL
a new friend-who is more obssesed with the craft than you are
the same friend-who inspires us to start a new project
yarn- free samples from the manufacturer
yarn-and more yarn
crochetville-a whole town of crazy crocheters with the same habit as me
oh yeah did I mention yarn

We all have so much to be thankful for this season. I was being a little silly before and I amtruely thankful for all the blessings God has given me which are way to many to mention!!!
Jimmie Lu
"I have a serious addiction, I seek no help,and my husband is a main supporter of said habbit"

No comments: